All 39 art Reviews

armoured fairy armoured fairy

nose and forhead

i wouldnt be scared to lengthen the nose out a bit when using profile. and the forhead is a bit up high for manga style. i like to use outside pictures as reference to learn to draw manga better :] maybe give it a try

Steamworks Operatica T-Shirt Steamworks Operatica T-Shirt

another steamy ^.^

beautiful. i say...
STEAMPUNKS UNITE
:3 you should go into the drawing again and add detail and make a realistic version of it :/d

You Don't Feel My Energy. You Don't Feel My Energy.

wow

this reminds me of that one book by my favorite author. it is a steampunk book based on people and animals turned into machines. i love the color of the sky and the over all layout of teh whole thing.

Studio Folio Piece 1 Studio Folio Piece 1

eerie

very nice. i love the dark look of it. the reflections on the ground of the body reminds me of silent hill and the bloody pool like floor where pyramid head is often shown on in picture :) the contorting of teh body gives a very chilling feel

Unamed Guy Unamed Guy

Very nice

you have very good art. i have an artist that you might find to your liking. his name is Bao Pham. he is my hero, and does art that looks like yours :) i would really like to see this picture done so it were more realistic though. your anatomy is perfect and i suggest a little more highlight darkening in the hair. ^^

.: Fragile .: Fragile

good

i dont see anything wrong with it, tough i would like to see one of this character as a little ub/pup/kit/kitten...this furry is a tad bit to figure out what kind of animal ^^'

Goddess-ofthe-Night responds:

Well good question you ask.

She's a Ka-Maya
something I made up myself XD
But the basic is 'lioness' Goes back to the ancient egyptians who thought lions we're the Kings.

:3 Hope this helps :D and thank you for the review

Witch2010 Witch2010

good but

it is very good, though the legs look stiff, maybe had one bended like a girly manga girl does, or somthing of the sort. other then that, good job.

sweetyluli responds:

haha thanks. He legs are acutally like super huge XD"

Alien Dog Alien Dog

can i keep him??

can i keep it? OwO sorry i know theres not much detail, but or a cartoon look, it doesnt hae to have much.

The Doll The Doll

Hey hun :)

i love the face, yet, you and me will sit down sometime hunny and i iwll teach you some lil helpful hints on the body's anatomy :)

Crying Stars Crying Stars

love it

i love it, i love the realistic chains, the sparkle things too. therefore, it goes on my faves